Browse our latest news
DECANTER 2023 : A success !
Now in its 20th year, Decanter World Wine Awards (DWWA) has firmly established itself as the world’s largest and most influential wine competition.
Respected globally for its rigorous judging process and world-class judges, DWWA results are trusted internationally by both trade and consumers.
The DWWA is the world’s largest and most influential wine competition, with unrivalled global reach. This year, over 18,000 wines entered the competition.
This year, we were pleased to see :
Our Crémant de Loire “Prestige d’Armand” on TOP of this Competition with an amazing scoring : 96/100 – GOLD MEDAL
Our Saumur Blanc “L’Enchanteur” finish with a beautiful SILVER MEDAL and rate at 91/100 !
The good news of the Spring!
This year, our vineyard got few awards in 7 differents wines !
We are pleased to show you :
– The Coteaux de Saumur “L’Envoutant” got the Silver medal at the Saumur wine Competition.
– The “Enchanteur” got the Gold medal at the Saumur Wine Competition and the Bronze medal at the Paris General Agricultural Competition !
– Our Secret d’Armand White got the Bronze Medal at Mâcon Competition. Less surprising knowing that this wine is age 24 months in new barrels which come from this area. 🙂
– The Secret d’Armand Red won the Maison des Vins Selection ! Meaning it will be possible to buy our Secret Red straight away from the Maison des Vins of Saumur and Angers. (It’s gonna represent the Saumur Rouge in thos two shops).
– The Prestige d’Armand got the Bronze medal at the Paris General Agricultural Competition, we are really pleased to see our Cremant de Loire back in the podium.
– Special awards for the Sparkling “Brut d’Armand” and the Rosé de Loire “Plaisir d’été” because they’ve been selected in a blind tasting to be the ambassador of there Appellation !
If you want to discover all thos wine, you’re free to come for a visit at our winery monday to saturday from 9h00 to 12h00 and from 2pm to 6h30 pm.
More information : +33 (0)2 41 52 20 84 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Open for the season !
This spring and this summer, come visit us !
We are open Monday to Saturday from 9h00am to 12h00am and from 2h00pm to 6h30pm !
We will be pleased to give you a visit of our 1000 years old cave and do a wine tasting of our delicious wine !
If you are a group, please contact us at +33 (0)2 415 220 84 or email@example.com
Decanter World Wine Awards 2020 : 2 medals !
The Domaine Armand David reached the podium of one of the most important wine competition of the world : DECANTER (16 518 wines in competition)
Now in its 17th year, the Decanter World Wine Awards (DWWA) is the world’s largest and most influential wine competition. Judged by the top wine experts from around the globe, the DWWA is trusted internationally for its rigorous judging process.
We were so surprised and happy we were when we saw two of our most popular wine on the podium :
The Brut d’Armand achieved a Bronze medal with a score of 88/100 (almost silver !)
The Siébrit 2018 achieved a Silver medal with a score of 91/100 !